Solve All Questions about CART
How can I reset my password?
1) Tap Forgot Password at the bottom left of the Login screen.
2) Enter your registered email address following the instructions, and then an 8-digit verification code will be sent to your email.
3) Check the verification code in your email, and enter it to the verification code field on the CART screen.
4) Enter a new password and tap OK to complete the change.
CART is a ring-shaped medical device that has obtained European CE MDD certification. CART is worn by the user for a long period of time to record pulsations and electrocardiogram. It sends data to mobile over Bluetooth, and mobile sends data to cloud servers to store it. It also analyzes the stored signals and shows the results.
CART uses Bluetooth to transmit data to your mobile device.
CART is not recommended to those with a pacemaker since accuracy of the ECG records cannot be guaranteed.
Yes, you may wash your hands or work out while wearing this ring-shaped CART. As CART is IP58-rated, you may wear it for a long time even in water at a depth of more than 1 meter.
CART is manufactured in compliance with ISO10993-1 (biological evaluation), an international standard applied to medical devices.
However, if the finger on which you wear the CART becomes red or develops any skin irritation, stop wearing the CART immediately. If the symptom persists without wearing the CART for 2-3 days, you should go and see a dermatologist.
As any foreign matter stuck in or on the ring-shaped body may compromise the quality of the signals collected, please keep it clean by wiping the body thoroughly with a soft cloth. CART may be damaged if washed with hot water or a detergent.
When signing up for an account, you are required to enter your email, name, gender, date of birth, region, height, and weight. CART collects your ECG and PPG data.
1) Tap “Setting > My device > Add device” to scan the QR code of your CART or enter the serial number. 2) The initial Sensor Setting starts for data collection. Once the settings are confirmed, then the registration of your CART is complete.
Wear it as guided in the pictures below; the top of CART should be rotated up (towards the back of your hand), and the sensors should face the palm side.
Place your CART in the right direction and fit it into the charging cradle provided. While being charged, the status LED of the cradle is lit in red; once fully charged, the LED turns green.
Tap “Setting > My doctor” to manage your registered doctors.